MCIA invites those organisations who are interested in helping shape the regulatory, patient and commercial environment for the medicinal cannabis sector to join us to help create an industry that enables efficient and cost-effective access for Australian patients to quality Australian products and is commercially viable and globally competitive.
MCIA supports the industry and it members through providing leadership and investing in activities in areas of representation/advocacy; insights/market intelligence; standards/codes; stakeholder engagement; and networking.
By joining MCIA you will benefit from:
- Being part of a credible, legitimate, responsible and trusted industry group
- Effective representation at State, National and International levels
- Shaping the narrative and the industry’s future
- Having impact on MCIA’s agenda
- Networking – ACannabis.com.au and member only networking events
MCIA Full Membership is open to holders of a Australian Office of Drug Control (ODC) Cultivation, Manufacturing and/or Research license.
MCIA also has a range of other membership categories for engagement with those involved in the sector. These include
- Associate – member from the commercial sector i.e. industry participants/ service providers interested in furthering the purposes of the industry (excludes license holders)
- Health/NFP – Member from the non-commercial sector (e.g. government, educational or research organisations or charities or industry association)
If you are interested in being part of MCIA, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you.
If you are a patient or individual seeking to engage with the sector, please contact us on email@example.com to discuss options.