Thursday 14th March 2024
9am – 5pm
In the medicinal cannabis industry, how do you know what you don’t know? Do you have unanswered questions about compliance and regulatory obligations? Then this practical Advisory & Compliance Day is for you – a chance to connect with experts within the industry.
The inaugural MCIA Advisory & Compliance Day provides the opportunity to talk directly to service providers, suppliers and experts from aligned industries. You’ll be able to workshop and pick the brains of consultants, lawyers and finance specialists in the medicinal cannabis space, suppliers of cultivation equipment, safe/security industry and much more.
MCIA has access to experts in the field and the topics will include:
- Advertising: what can you and can’t you do
- Risk management
- Competition: what is anti-competitive behaviour?
- ODC: what are your licenses, permits and reporting obligations
- IP: investigate why it’s needed
- Fundamentals of clinical trials
- Stability and label requirements: How to be compliant
- Basics of pharmacovigilance: what are sponsor requirements
Place a note in your diary today as spaces will be limited. To register interest in attending or to learn about partnership opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org